SILK EXFOLIATING FACE MITT/GLOVE
Skincare product Handmade from 100% pure Turkish raw silk,
the EVE silk gloves Inspired by one of the oldest cleansing traditions in the world. It has been crafted using a specific technique perfected over centuries.
EVE silk glove is One of the first of its kind, natural, Woven with raw silk products. with the grainy texture was designed for a good scrub. works to effortlessly sweep away dead skin and impurities by deeply exfoliating and detoxifying the body. It also treats skin and removes fake tanning, blackheads, stretch marks, cellulite, and scars. provides visible results within 60 seconds.
EVE SKINCARE PRODUCTS **LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK **We’re confident you will be totally satisfied with our Exfoliating GLOVES by EVE BEAUTY SECRE
100% natural raw silk
Handmade in turkey
Packaged in Canada
• 100% natural.• Naturally and easily removes dead skin and fake tan • Deeply exfoliates • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles • Fights against acne, blackheads, and breakouts • Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and enlarged pores • Purifies and brightens the complexion • Improves the texture and feel of skin • Promotes collagen and elastin production • Oxygenates cells and promotes healthy blood • Frees and prevents Ingrown hairs • Assists to eliminate toxins through the skin• Help makeup products work better too•Gives the skin a natural rosy and dewy glow•Enhances your skin’s overall health and natural radiance
HOW TO USE
Wash the glove thoroughly with hot water For first-time use.
Wet down all your beautiful skin by taking a hot steamy shower or bath .
so that the skin cells are moistened and softened. The softer you are the more you peel.
TIP: Wipe off any excess water with hands from your face.
Wet the glove, squeeze out any excess water and place your hand inside.
Rub your for a bit, Apply moderate pressure on your face using your fingers just long strokes up and down...
you’ll see flakes of dead skin.
Do not overdo it on your first go. Skin will turn pinkish as circulation is promoted to areas.
Rinse off the glove and your face once you have finished exfoliating.
- Avoid onpe cuts, flaring acne, or sunburnt skin
- do not use the glove for very sensitive skin
- Be gentle on your face and sensitive areas
- Your skin may not visibly peel every time, don’t worry you will still glow.
- replace your exfoliation mitt every 12 months for hygiene purposes.